Listen.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feel the burn.

So today's the day.  Jess and I are getting are asses in the gym and doing something about this extra weight.  I have had this crap too long.  I used to never worry about my weight.  People used to call me a bitch because I was skinny.  Now I call other women bitches.  HAHA.

My goal is to lose thirty pounds.  I sure hope it doesn't take long.  I am not a patient person.

Wish us luck!!

♥

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Loca!

    I've got about a metric ton to lose and I don't know how I'm going to get it done.... where there's a will, there's a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that didn't happen now did it?

    we really will do this.. yes we will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spruce up your wins with surprise WILDS that fall 카지노사이트 to the reels from this giving tree

    ReplyDelete