Listen.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What do you want from me?


I have a job I hate.  A boyfriend who’s angry at the fucking world.  I wish I could snap my fingers and have things change for the better.  I know I have been saying this for years but I think it’s about time to get my resume updated.  Kitteh, I think I’ll need your help cuz I suck balls at them.  I’ve been waiting to see what Shane’s going to do but I need to do something fast before I lose what’s left of my mind.  

Today is my official seven year work anniversary.  It seems like seventeen.  I guess I’ll be taking lots of vacay soon so I can use some of it up.  I am just not happy anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Anytime, sweetheart. I'm more than happy to help you.

    *hugs* I'm sorry that things are crappy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things look up, STAT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything we can do, let us know.

    We love you and hope to make you feel super great when you're here.

    xooxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete