EEK!! I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve updated.
Last time we spoke I was ready to kill everyone. Not much has changed really. I have one less headache … a man named Shane. Things obviously weren’t working out and we both decided to part ways. It was easier than I thought it would be. I need to make a pact to myself….NO MORE MILITREE MENZ!!! I hope I can find the right guy out there. I am beginning to think I am not marriage material. I guess I could get knocked up the unconventional way. I can haz a turkey baster baby?!
My new obsession is moving to London. I’ve always wanted to live there. Now I don’t have any reasons not to. Except for my friends but that’s what planes are fer. It’s crazy expensive and that’s why I am trying to persuade a few of my other single friends to go with me. LOL. Selfish…just a little. My uncle lived there for a few years. Maybe he could talk to someone and help me with the transition. First step of course, PASSPORT!! I needs it.
I think the new job adventure will start after June. That’s when my lease is up in my apartment. Of course, that all depends on how my London obsession treats me.
Well, that’s enough for now. Check ya later. ♥
I understand the desire to live there, having gone recently, I am still in the thrall of London. I loved it so much.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should hit up a dating site for Brits. LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd 카지노사이트 this practice has only turn into extra frequent in recent years, typically inside the massive AI corporations, where there is no way for outsiders to see how pictures are being ordered and classified
ReplyDelete